About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

27.12.08

MIA

Terribly sorry... again.... little access to internet while travelling the world = hardly any time to compose consistent blog entries. I blame to copious amounts of alcohol coupled with the shit loads of fun i'm having. I guess you could say I'm slightly pre-occupied.

I'll be back up and running soon. After my short trip to Manchester (the football is on), a long weekend in London and a week or so in Paris (oh the winter sales). Oh and after that I'll be home... for a bit.

No comments: