About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

13.6.09

Shoes

Uni is over for the semester!! Sorry I've been away guys :( I've had little sleep and my back is aching from poorly sitting at my desk trying to finish my final design project. It was a big one I'm not gonna lie. Anyway, cutting a long story short - I'd rather be in France...

(Like me here, in Versailles with my friend the swan)

So Uni's over and I haven't properly shopped in like, 3 weeks. I love shoes, have a little obsession. My sister and her friend had to clean my wardrobe out while I was away last year and sorted them all in their boxes .... Some of them:


But what I really is more shoes, (a girl can never have enough) - these Californian made Esquivel shoes...


Now I know they look a bit manly, and yes they probably are... but manly is totally in fashion right? Katie Holmes rocks boyfriend jeans - I've even seen Victoria Beckham in David's. Yes finally, comfy is in! So I like these shoes that are unusually cute - probably a few hundred dollars but I still want a pair. I'd figure out a way to wear them.

Source

4 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Thank you for your comment. Great blog, I added you on my Lists.

FM~FP~AF

tonia fashion tour said...

hey..Tess thanks for your comment!!cool shoes!!!


http://toniafashiontour.blogspot.com/

Aline said...

oh I love them..they are so cool!

tdw said...

Hey ! HOW ARE YOU?
Thanks for u'r comments :DD

New's on the blog of Two French Fashionistas, Olivia&Mariam,
the next designers of this generation, an Interview of a french boy
who loves fashion Jorel.
Come On and see his amazing Style.
See Ya, xoxo

HTTP://DAILY-WOMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
HTTP://DAILY-WOMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM