About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

22.3.09

Diesel

One of the things that reminds me most of England is the brand Diesel. I don't know specifically why but I guess I just saw it quite a bit. Working in a design firm exposes it more - they're really keen on Diesel jeans and wear them a fair bit...

I remember walking into Covent Gardens Diesel shop and just loving it. The shop fit out was impressive - there was a lot of timber and a spiral staircase lined with mirrors, some cool lighting and warm colours. It reminded me a bit of a farm house. I love Diesels urban street style. They have a lot of stylish pieces that last over the seasons. Anyway, so their Black Gold Fall 09 RTW collection rocks. (Oh yeh, and it's a little grunge - another reason why I'm drawn to it.)




No comments: