About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

3.3.09

Spanish Moss Vintage

I came across this Spanish Moss Vintage brand while searching for vintage items on ebay. They have the most amazing collection of vintage - 1920s to the grunge era - outfits i've ever seen! Their one off items are priced well and they ship internationally! Check out below some of the things they have on sale (via eBay) at the moment.




No comments: