About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

11.3.09

Leather rocks

I had the coolest outfit on today (if I do say so myself) ... I unfortunately didn't get a photo but I can try describe it to you...
- slightly faded black skinny jeans
- 1980s vintage cream loose vest-top, lace on front panels, capped sleeves, gold and cream buttons
- simple black leather biker vest
- black leather Mollini slim and short biker looking boots over jeans
- various leather bracelets and wrist trinkets, black stud earrings, two gold rings

It is my most favourite outfit thus far.... Oh and I got my bangs chopped back in (hair not redone thus bad regrowth). I had a few odd looks from my co-workers.... I guess I'm probably one of the more casual dressers of the office... I'm a regular jeans wearer. Either that or they don't quite fancy the new hair...

Anyway, enough blabble (yes, that's how i spell and say it too).
Here's to leather making a come back!

The Jackets
Both William Rast, Fall 09 RTW
(I couldn't decide they're both gorgeous!)


The Skirt
Michael Kors, Fall 09 RTW

The Pants
Jenni Kayne, Fall 09 RTW


I couldn't find a vest from a fall 09 collection... must get a photo of mine to put up (although it isn't designer, or new... but sometimes that isn't everything.)

No comments: