About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

20.3.09

Grunge

I'm seriously loving the "grunge" look lately. I'm trying to rock it out a bit more... not entirely sure how successful it is but at least I'm experimenting. I'll add eyeliner, dark shadow, messy hair and a black leather vest... it goes alright.

Alexander Wang Spring 09 RTW is hot. The minimal grunge works well. Would love the jacket below. If only I had endless amounts of money...





No comments: