About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

16.3.09

Nicole Richie style

I really like Nicole Richie's style. She dresses exactly how i like to dress. She's got a little hippy, a little rocker, a little casual, a little neat. She generally looks hot. Joel did good things for her.






Also, heck out her jewelery collection through Kitson called House of Harlow 1960 - it's exactly what i like. Here's a sneak peak:





Oh and you can also check out this Nicole Richie Fashion blog i found that's all about her style!

No comments: