About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

18.4.09

Australian designers

Well it seems that I am blogging a lot of Aussie fashion designers... To be honest I didn't really notice until I got a comment on my last post. I just generally blog what I fancy. So, in light of that I am going to start trying to blog more specifically Aussie fashion designers in the hope that I can help get their names out there and expose the talent that my fair nation is producing.

So far you've seen me post on:
- Collette Dinnigan
- Bec & Bridge
- Karen Walker (New Zealand)
- Julie Grbac
- Tina Kalivas
- Alice McCall
- Ginger & Smart
- Sass & Bide.

I think that's a pretty good list so far. It can only grow from here! I can't make promises though. I have to say I really do like foreign designers such as Chanel and Prada. But I'll make a big effort!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely a good idea, and it makes your blog a little different.