About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

11.4.09

Jeans, Jeans, Jeans

I was looking around for jeans today. I didn't care what I was to spend - I live in jeans. I don't need to wear corporate clothes to work - the convenience of working in the design industry. I tried on Nudies (SO popular right now) but they just didn't fit right and I was overly excited to be an 8). It was a complicated feeling - although I wasn't going to let that force me into getting them. The shop assistant was a dick too. Perhaps I didn't look cool /rich enough to be wearing them... Oh well they were $240 which I could afford but he's going to get his money elsewhere!

I went down to this boutique (Blonde Venus, Fortitude Valley) that I haven't shopped in before. I've always walked past and been a bit intimidated to go in. The clothes are expensive to say the least. Anyway, I found the last pair of black high waisted skinny's they had by a brand called Dr. Denim Jeans Makers It is SO COOL! The fit was quite good and the price a very reasonable $125. All the way from Sweden too.




Image source

No comments: