About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

14.4.09

Bec & Bridge

Bec & Bridge Winter 09 collection is hot. It's grungy AND sexy - could I want more in clothing items? Definitely loving the tie dye and black. Oh I especially want the ankle military style boots - if anyone knows where I can get those please tell me.


Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liking all this Aussie fashion, there's definitely some great designers, thanks for sharing them with me!