About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

30.4.09

Stolen Girlfriends Club

I walked past Violent Green (Elizabeth St Arcade, Brisbane City) this morning while getting my Campos Coffee (the best in Oz!) and was instantly drawn to the cutest little ring in their window. It was an immediate connection. I was in love. Unfortunately the shop was closed but in my lunch break I went back to suss it out the price. It was a little expensive but when a girl's got her heart set on something...... The brand is Stolen Girlfriends Club. They create seriously stylish jewelery. See for yourselves.

(I'm getting this one!)

Source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

campos is the word.. best coffee around
Elizabeth 'Asia Lane' Arcade is so tucked away, lots of cool shops there.

oh and the bling looks rad :D

Katy said...

i loveeee bows and so i love that ring too! i got a bow ring recently and posted it on my blog as well. please come visit!!

chicweekny.blogspot.com