About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

6.5.09

Violent Green

Hell yeah! Just found the blog (and sort of online shop) for my new favourite store in Elizabeth Street Arcade called Violent Green. They have host some of the latest Australian designers such as Alice McCall, Tristan Blair, Lover and Victoria Basin and loads more. There are plenty of photos of all their latest stock and they'll order you in what you want if you swing them an email. Let's just say I'm well impressed.

Check it out.


AND

They twitter.

No comments: