About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

29.5.09

Bloch

Bloch.
Are. The. Most. Comfortable. Brand. Of. Shoes.
EVER.

Well they should be considering they are designed and made by a London ballet shoe company. So I bought my first pair in Melbourne a couple weeks ago and I'm pretty sure they won't be my last. I bought some patent black flats that have three cute little buckles but they have loads of other styles - see below.


Source

2 comments:

Aline said...

they are so cute! I totally need to seek them out.

Anonymous said...

I love flats and those silver ones are calling my name! J'adore.

xoxo
J

www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com