About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

31.5.09

I desire lace

I really want some lacey tights. They're such a cute way to add texture to an outfit this season and vastly gaining popularity. But I have an issue with paying a shit load for them considering they look so delicate and therefore get a run after an hour of wearing! The ones I've seen go up to $80 a pair and that's not even for a brand I am familiar with... So i'm on the hunt (feel free to make suggestions) for a nice, well priced pair of lace tights.

So far I've found...

(How HOT are these Emma Cook tights!! Ahh I want!) Source

(These Doo Ri tights have bling!) Source

(And I know this isn't lace but how sexy is that lace blouse. Wow I'm impressed by Roksanda Ilincic who I've never even heard of before now!) Source

(These are a little bit cute as well by Aquascutum) Source

(Oh yeah and this is just sexy. What a babe. Seriously this chic oozes hotness and that lace dress is a m a z i n g. Jill Stuart your Fall RTW collection is fantastic!) Source


And now it's not just the tights I want. Thanks to the New York Fall RTW 09 Runway looks for showing me all these wonderful outfits, I now have a desire for all things lace more than anything else. God help my credit card.

2 comments:

. said...

i love all that lace!

and no i wish i drew that sketch, its from garance dore!

Cyrielle- Unlimited Clothes said...

Love the selection! and the skirt with fringe! U from Australia!! One day I will go in Australia! In my english culture course, I ve learned some words from Oz like vegemit, this paste that people of australia like!