About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

29.5.09

Chloe Sevigny

Well I've stumbled across Ms Chloe Sevigney a few times while traversing the realm of the internet today and I decided to go stalking for some hot photos. It wasn't hard. The girl knows what works and what doesn't. She looks good so effortlessly. And such a natural beauty.

This one did it for me. Damn she's super cute and I really love this outfit.

Source


And this one. She's pulled off the girly-sporty look well.

Source


And like.... wow check her out here - what a sex bomb.

Source


And i love love love this 70s inspired outfit. The hair is amazing and those high waisted red pants. Only she could do this.

Source

1 comment:

Aline said...

I think that she is amazing