About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

30.5.09

Vintage




Why can't we have this sort of selection in Australia? The sheer amount of vintage clothes in Paris is incredible. And it's not just crappy second hand clothes we regularly see here in Oz, but it's the real deal - good quality vintage. I was very fortunate to be able to check it out while I was there but it was at the end of my trip and my bags were overloaded and credit card maxed... I couldn't purchase anymore :( ...Although I did get 3 scarfs they're easy to pack.

6 comments:

Kati said...

They look great - I love Paris!

Anonymous said...

Sadly I have never been to Paris
:sniff: :sniff: someday someday. I am so completely obsessed with plaid and that rack of plaid button downs is to die for!

xoxo
J

www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you sweetie.
I want to visit Paris someday myself :)



x

This chick's got style said...

Wow this looks amazing!!

x!

Kaila said...

that store.... i have no words for how amazing it looks

george - tunes+threads said...

nice pictures... who took those? haha