About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

28.4.09

FAT

So I'm going to Melbourne next week to visit my darling friend whose birthday it is soon to be. She reminded me of this great boutique she shops in and a spark lit up in my brain. I stumbled across this cool little "Very Melbourne" boutique Fat when I was in Melbourne a couple of years ago while exploring the old GPO there. They stock a good range contemporary Australian designers showcasing some great basics tees by Bassike through to quirky Romance Was Born ponchos. They sell clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery, gadgets... and lots of ecceltic finds. Oh and I saw on their online store that they stock miss Vivienne Westwood plastic shoes as well! These guys are definitely in the know.



(My internet is shit slow so I will post some relevant pictures when it decides to fasten up... Sorry.)

No comments: