About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

29.4.09

Secret Squirrel

I love Michi Girl. She keeps me sane by updating me daily on the cutest must have fashion items. Today she showed me a gorgeous Secret Squirrel dress and immediately I googled, found and awed...

Why haven't I stumbled across this Australian label before? Secret Squirrel is so damn cute. I love their Winter 09 collection "Darker Than Blue". I love how everything is with black tights and black shoes. Coincidentally today I'm wearing a sweet little cream dress with black tights and black patent shoes... Noticing a winter trend? Check it out for yourself.


No comments: