About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

17.2.09

Boot / Sneaker

Oh why can't the weather be colder here? I'm so over the heat, the humidity and the sun. I would like some shady and cold days please. Someone tell the weather man. Now for these...


If the weather was cooler I could wear boots. My Nike space boots (as seen in the previous post), my soft-core military boots (they're not proper but they are lace up and therefore I think they're a little military in style), my high top ons (sneakers but really canvas boots right? it's still too hot to wear these) and my Mollini leather slim space boots. I want these boots to add to my ever-growing collection that I know can only wear perhaps 1 month of the year.

While shopping today I refrained form purchasing a pair of grungy and fatter looking cons-but-not-cons style boots. I don't think they'd work in my town. In London I wouldn't double take at these but here unfortunately I must. Anyway, I found these while looking through NotCouture one of my all time favourite blogs. I LOVE these Lanvin sneaker boots and I WANT these sneaker boots.

No comments: