About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

6.2.09

Summer rain


Summer in Australia equals hot, humid and always sunny! If you're up north expect afternoon storms. Anyway, I was looking for a cute little summer dress online but found these rubber sandals instead. Usually I would shun any form of rubber shoe like this (Crocs ruined it for me) but these are so cute, sleek and look very comfortable - perfect for summer and no problem if caught in an afternoon shower! On sale for 75 pounds online at Marni. Unfortunately they don't have an online Australian store so I chose the UK one instead. Get a friend to post them down?

No comments: