About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

23.2.09

The Oscars

OSCAR FEVER. Wow. I watched the red carpet on E! this morning and was impressed by many a dress. Suprised that Miley picked something so elegant wearing Zuhair Murad. I was disappointed with Jessica Beil's sculpted puffy Prada piece. Frieda Pinto looked just lovely in blue Valentino. Amanda Seyfried's jewellery and shoes matched but her brick red Valentino gown looked too big and swallowed her up. Well that's all for me. I turned it off after watching Robert Pattinson interview with Ryan Seacrest (twice).

No comments: