About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

26.2.09

Business attire


There is something to be said about a nice crisp, white collared shirt... preferably with a little bit of detail. I love wearing them over jeans, tucked in with a cute belt or left out falling over my hips. Sometimes I add a brooch for interest or a silk scarf for colour. I love this One Teaspoon shirt (actually a shirt dress to be precise) above. It has a mens style and it's very sexy.

No comments: