About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

15.2.09

Space Boots

I love my space boots (pictured above in all their silver glory). They are the coolest shoes I've ever owned. They don't sell them in Australia and I'm stoked to have them. They definitely will not be the last pair of Nike kicks I purchase. If you fancy a pair well... head to London. Or your local Nike store.

1 comment:

Peach Cobler said...

My space boots aren't half as awesome as yours, I picked mine up at Penny's for 12pounds but I like the prints they leave on the ground when I walk. I'll have to show you when you come down to Victoria