About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

20.2.09

Monique Lhuillier

I'dnever heard of the designer Monique Lhuillier until I stumbled across her while browsing through Grazia but her work caught my eye instantly and well was I impressed. She has the "wow" factor. Her Ready-To-Wear collection for AW 09 /10 is simply stunning. Her garments are elegant in style and not one through this collection makes me think otherwise. She creates more than just a pretty evening dress - she works texture into her designs through layering beautiful fabric and overlaying intricate detail with pearls, lace and crystals. Take a look.





2 comments:

-lomi- said...

are you a model? if you don't mind...(^^;)

Tess said...

me? no, i wish!