About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

17.2.09

Pepe / Vest

It appears vest are making a come back here. Mostly in the form of crocheted, lacy numbers selling at stupid prices. I was lucky enough to pick up the cutest Pepe Jeans vest in London (Carnaby Lane off Regent Street to be precise). It's loose, cropped and grey-blue with metal bits on the shoulders.

So I was looking through the Pepe Jeans (my new favourite brand) ladies lookbook on their website and loved pretty much everything I saw. Except for the cropped pants with the long crutch - in the Netherlands you could get away with this. Not in Australia. So here are my three favourite outfits for Spring '09. Check out the leather vest on the model in the central photo. Hot.

2 comments:

Peach Cobler said...

I do really like vests a lot.
I think I may just build myself a gigantic collection of them for the fun of it!

Tess said...

me too! i have 3 now. one leather, one cotton, one crocheter.