About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

15.2.09

DVF & The City

I just watched The City on MTV. It's like a side series of The Hills Whitney who is now working for Diane Von Furtensburg. The show is full of New York's socialites and beautiful people. Jay, Whitney's love interest is like.... wow. He's incredibly beautiful. And he's also an Australian!! I think I've come to the conclusion that only beautiful people exist on TV. I don't think it's possible to find them in real life.




Anyway enough of my complaining about beautiful people. I was lucky enough to find a DVF scarf in the vintage markets in Paris. 5 Euros. What a score. Rather wish I'd found this number for that much. Check out this dress by DVF which I just saw walk the catwalk on The City. HOT.

No comments: