About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

20.10.08

Bag


I bought this cute bag for £1 at the local second hand store. The shop assistant felt bad that the strap had come off and said she'd give it to me cheaper (the shop sells everything for £3). I stitched it up with navy thread to add some "character detailing". Now considering adding a bow or something... Anyway I was very happy with this purchase as at Pop Boutique just up the road they were selling literally the exact same bag for over £20. How good.

No comments: