About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

17.10.08

Steve Shanyaski


Steve Shanyaski you're so hot. I'm just gonna put it out there. God I have a weakness for men in fitted jeans, funky shoes, British accents and longish hair... especially Mancunians. They've got it goin' on. Anyway I watched Steve from afar last night at a Manchester Comedy Festival show at Frog & Bucket... He turned me into a giggling girl with the funny jokes he made with his cute British accent (seriously ladies, it's hot) about the perks (or not) of going to jail for illegally copying harry potter dvd's. Although I couldn't understand a vast majority of what he said on account of his super fast paced speaking skills but I quickly caught on and found it all quite humorous. He's very witty. That's hot as well. It was a good show and I would definitely see him again.

No comments: