About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

16.10.08

Why Sass & Bide???

OK so I went shopping at Selfridges a while back in Manchester and have some grief. Sass & Bide marked up their basic skinny jean to like hundreds of pounds..... HELLO S&B you put those on sale in Brisbane for like 30 bucks. I'm upset (and a little envious that you can do so) and yes I know that it costs a bit to ship abroad and yes I know you want to uphold your nice little exclusive image but that's so unfair. A simple Australian girl like myself wants to buy your clothes but on account of the shit exchange rate and mark up in designer clothes ... I can't afford it. I now resort to Primark where you can for example (see below) get wellies for 8 quid. They're much more useful in the rain than soggy jeans anyway...




That's my bitch for the day.

No comments: