About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

28.10.08

Sherlock Holmes


I'm MEGA excited as today I found out that Guy Richie's Sherlock Holmes was being filmed literally just around the corner from my work. How good. I spoke to one of the paparazzi outside wondering what all the fuss was about and he told me. Brilliant? YES! He was waiting for Robert Downey Jr to get into his car... Stupid me didn't stay to watch it. I had my camera ready but felt bad and put it away... So I have some famous people in my area of Manchester (in case you were curious their set is just off Lever Street near Piccadilly Square) including Guy Richie, Jude Law, Rachel McAdams and Robert Downy Jr. Seriously cool indeed.
I wonder if Manchester will now see a whole lot of 1900s style fashion become in vogue? Hmmm they do have the weather for it.
Thank you paparazzi.

No comments: