About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

23.10.08

Praise to Karl


No no it's not what you're all thinking.... personally I think Karl's glasses aren't that shmaz. They do suit him and his personality / look / whatever but they just don't go with the suit and retro belt buckle. Just putting it out there. Sorry Karl.

So I would just like to say that Karl Lagerfields Guide to Life is the FUNNIEST blog I've ever read. I absolutely adore every single post. It's quality. And I know I shouldn't be reading it while I'm at work but it's addictive. Things that make me laugh are addictive... this could be a bad thing.

I love the post Skinny Jeans. Pure genius! I think you should all go and read it. It's a good form of procrastination too. Something i'm extremely skilled in.

No comments: