About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

23.10.08

OMFG


That's right kids. Let's talk about GG again. OMFG (oh snap!) I was looking through some blogs (again I know) and came across this site with all these images of my two most favourite and most sexiest GG members Mister Chance Crawford and Mister Ed Westwick not on set but in real life. Yes people they are human too! And they still look as sexy as ever off cam as they do on.

No comments: