About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

23.10.08

Fashion... disaster



I can't really talk as my fashion can often be quite conservative (i prefer "classic") which I am on a mission to change as i think i've discussed earlier.. Anyway so while reading white lightening this morning and seeing her update on GG i thoguht i'd do a bit of a trawl through CW's GG image library. I found the above. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING. i'm sorry Willa Holland (aka. Agnus) but the black cowboy boots with those foul tie die stockings accompanied with a layered mesh skirt and that sash is totally disgusting. statement, yes. but looks more like she's heading to a bad taste beauty queen party. it's just wrong. i'm done.

No comments: