About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

16.10.08

Not Who?

I'm totally obsessed with Not Couture. It's the best blog / website ever created. It has EVERYTHING. Fashion, style, design, culture, food, alcohol... and other stuff like little nifty gadgets and yeh. It's the best site for wasting time (that's a good thing).


Example: I was able to get from their site to see the coolest boots by Chronicles of Never .... ahh so good.

How hot are these booties I want to be an elf now..
Actually I was once and Mum made the cutest outfit but that's another story...

No comments: