About Me

My photo
Australia
My new outlook on fashion began with the first pair of Wayfarers that I'd purchased in LA. I then lived in Manchester for a while and grew to love the grungy alternative English style. Europe gave me a new perspective on fashion exposing me to styles such as the Spanish hippy and Parisian class. Now I feel more aware of looks, styles and trends and hope to explore those observations through this blog. Enjoy!

23.10.08

The men of GG




Thank you Gossip Girl for coming into my life and showing me this fine display of beauty. All you have to do is look at the images above, as does every female on the planet (even the more mature ladies can admire these looks) and your knees buckle. I completely fall over and struggle to get up.

Unfortunately Mr Badgley is taken. I think the Mr Crawford is single as I heard that a while back he broke up with Carrie Underwood and Mr Westwick I hear is single after breaking up with an unknown... O how I will take either. Aren't they just the true looking gentlemen that you know your father would adore.
From top (from those who don't know - and i'd be seriously disappointed if you didn't)
Chance Crawford aka Nate
Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass
Penn Badgley aka Dan

No comments: